DOS Taekwondo School Holiday Program
DOS Taekwondo School Holiday Program includes:
• 9am – 10.30am: ‘Tae Kwon Do’ fundamentals (this is adapted and applied to all ages and levels), teaching them to become comfortable in their current environment whilst creating new friends)
• 10.30am – 11am: ‘Re-energize’ morning break (healthy snacks; fruits/vegetables)
• 11am – 12.30pm: ‘Commando’ (this includes self-confidence building and team challenges. Developed to challenge and promote better understanding of actions to help your everyday situations )
• 12.30pm – 1.30pm: ‘Re-energize’ Lunch (lunch is catered for with nutritious and healthy food and drinks; parents will be required to choose their child’s food of preference when child is booked)
• 1.30pm – 3pm: ‘Dare to Challenge’ (this is a creative environment where each child is given the opportunity to develop, build and enhance their skills. Each child is given their time to shine with our very best black-belts.
• 3pm – 3.30pm: ‘Re-energize’ afternoon break (healthy snacks; fruits/vegetables)
• 3.30pm – 4pm: ‘Become Centered’ (a wind down period designed to stretch and centre the body, mind and soul at the end of the day.
• Drop off: 9am
• Pick up: 4pm
Late pick up charges
Due to staffing requirements, children who remain after the collection time of 4pm will be charged an extra fee of $10 per quarter hour.
• $54 per day
• Please park and walk your child into DOS as you must sign your child into DOS for the day before they can join our care.
For more information call DOS Tae Kwon Do on 1300 338 919 or email email@example.com