Self Defense Classes Sydney | Self Defense Tips
Sunday, August 21st, 2016
Learning self defense is the best way to protect yourself once put in a harmful situation or confronted by an attacker. Especially if you’re alone, you can only rely on yourself for protection. And without knowledge with self-defense, the attacker will win over you. That is why it is important to learn self-defense but you don’t have to spend a lot of cash just to learn self defense, we here at DOS Taekwondo offers the best self defense classes Sydney .
DOS Taekwondo is a leading Martial Arts academy that provides great martial arts and self defense classes Sydney . If you are looking for a place to learn the art of combative techniques, then DOS Taekwondo is the right place. We have a spacious training area with a safe environment and our instructors here are guaranteed professionals.
Here’s Self Defense Classes Sydney ‘s Tips for Self Defense
Know that Learning Self Defense is not like the Movies
- You shouldn’t try doing anything that is impossible or you might end up hurting yourself. You might see some techniques that are shown in the movies, but you are not sure if these things will really work. But if the techniques are taught in Self Defense classes Sydney , then you can rest assured that these techniques will be effective to protect yourself without giving you injuries.
Winning is not an Objective
- Remember that winning is not the main objective for learning the self defense techniques, the objective is to protect yourself from dangers. The self defense might not be as effective when used in competitions, but it could help save you when attacked by an offender.
Know your Limits
- How far would you go with your training? Will you keep pushing yourself until you pass out? If that’s your way of thinking, then the training might do more harm instead of help. You should know when to stop with the training, and by stop we mean when to take breaks and give yourself time to recuperate and recover.
- When in a fight, you have to stay calm and focus on what’s happening around you. If you lose your focus, you might freeze and you won’t be able to hit your enemy or defend yourself. Remember your training and take note that to keep your composure, you should not be afraid.
There are No Rules on the Street
- Once you are attacked and you have to defend yourself, know that this is not competition anymore. You are fighting for safety now and rules don’t apply. You have to attack first, take your enemy to the ground and run if you have the chance.
If you want to learn the self-defense techniques, then enroll now at DOS Taekwondo’s Self Defense Classes Sydney ! Contact us at 0425324443!
← Back to Blog