Get to Know Your Martial Arts Equipment Sydney
Friday, February 12th, 2016
There are different types of Martial Art Sydney and each type requires different types of Martial Arts Equipment Sydney as well. Martial Arts Equipment are used for training and for joining competitions. If you want to practice a certain type of martial arts, you should know the equipment that is used in that particular martial art Sydney .
DOS Taekwondo is a leading taekwondo academy that teaches martial arts and is lead by taekwondo martial art Sydney Grand Master Serdar “Sam” Guner. Our Martial Arts Equipment Sydney are guaranteed of high quality and are always in good condition.
For this time, we are going to share to you the different Martial Arts Equipment Sydney equipment used for the Different Types of Martial Arts.
Different Martial Arts Equipment Sydney
- This is essentially used for working on hand strikes such as jabs, hooks and uppercuts. There are different sizes of the gloves, the ones used for Mixed Martial Arts and then there’s the one used for Boxing.
- The uniform usually comes with a belt and is used to signify the students ranking. Most uniforms from the different martial Art Sydney do not require any footwear.
- Hand wraps are strips of cloth used to protect the hands from injuries during training or fighting in competitions.
- A padded helmet that is used to protect the skull from harsh blows during training or fighting.
- Also known as Groin Guards, this is essential for the male martial arts fighter.
- Mouthpiece is used to protect the teeth from direct hits and also to prevent the teeth from cutting the lips.
- Leg padding that is used to protect the shin area where most of the martial arts kick lands. The pads may come in various thicknesses.
If you want to be a professional Martial Artist, then its best to know the different training equipment that will be used to protect yourself from hits. You should also know the different martial arts Sydney and choose the type where you think you can excel better. But remember that no matter which type of martial art you choose, they will still benefit you.
If you are looking for a place to practice and train Martial Art Sydney , DOS Taekwondo would be the best choice. DOS Taekwondo is a leading Taekwondo Martial Arts academy in Sydney. We offer great taekwondo martial arts class programs that are suitable for the young kids to the adults.
Read also our other articles about the 5 Myths of Kickboxing, The Taekwondo Belts and the Different Martial Arts.
Enroll now at DOS Taekwondo to learn the different Martial Art Sydney ! For more information, contact us at (+61)425 324 443.
You can also read our other articles about Martial Arts Castle Hill | Taekwondo Martial Arts Master, Martial Arts Parramatta | Combative Training vs. Martial Arts.
← Back to Blog